Shango is the king of the Yoruba religion and he is very popular within the pantheon of the Orishas, he is a great warrior and vigilante, he owns thunder, lightning, fire, dance and music.
With this simple Adimú (offering) to the Orisha Shango, you will leave obstacles behind and paths will open for you to achieve your goals. Above all, you must offer the offering firmly and with great faith to Shango, king of kings.
- Even without having received it, you can ask him and he will grant it to you, have faith.
Offering of expiration to Shango with powerful elements:
In this work we will use the fruit of the fig, which Shango likes very much. Maybe it's not fig season and you can't find them natural, but you can use dried figs.
The fig fruit is directly related to well-being and abundance, good energy and happiness, it has been associated with the tree of life since ancient times.
This offering has only one difficulty and that is that if you do not find figs there is no substitute. But you will already have it in mind in case you find them.
- 1 small pumpkin
- White plate
- Corojo butter
- 6 coins
- 6 figs
- 6 candies
- Red wine
- 2 red candles
In case you do not have 6 coins, because sometimes not all of us have at that time, you will put 6 cents in representation of the money and the abundance that we need.
How do we prepare this Adimú for King Shango to open the way for us?
- First you wash the pumpkin and with the help of a knife, cut the top of the fruit so that it looks like a lid.
- Then you remove a little of the dough from the bottom of the pumpkin, but in such a way that there are seeds inside.
- On the outside of the pumpkin you should spread corojo butter and also on the lid that you removed.
- You light the candles and put the pumpkin on a plate and inside you put the 6 coins, 6 natural or dried figs, 6 candies unwrapped from the paper, honey until everything is covered and red wine.
You put the offering in front of Shango and ask for his blessing, you give him knowledge of your offering and that you need his protection (you ask for your wish).
- Leave the candles burning for a while and then cover the fruit with the lid you removed earlier.
Remember: Light the candles for a while each day during the 6 days that the work lasts and then you take it to the foot of a palm, always thanking Shango for his blessings.
May Shango's blessing accompany you today and always!