This year 2022 has been taking care of us according to the letter of the year Obatalá, the father who watches over our heads in the Osha or Santería, and Oshanlá, one of the paths of this beautiful Orisha.
The advice of the Orishas and the word of Ifá must be respected by all the religious, sometimes we mistrust and complain that our pleas are not heard, but we do not realize how much we fail in their teachings.
If we are not able to understand that his word is sacred and must be respected by us, we will not be able to fully receive his blessings in this life, and we will feel unhappy.
More than asking, it is more important to know how to listen, to comply, even if we don't like it, because they are the ones who guide our path, and only time will give us the answers we want.
It is not a matter of caprice, but of faith, trust and conviction in what we believe. If we blindly trust in the blessing of God and the Orishas, we do not question, we only accept our destiny out of gratitude and love for the divine.
Tips and recommendations to follow this year
I now share some advice, warnings and guidelines that the letter of the year 2022 gives us, so that this new cycle all the good and the beautiful come to us and stay close to our being.
- When you leave home every day you should pour fresh water on the ground at the entrance of your house.
- The prayer of the head is recommended every three months with coconut to have our orí aligned.
- It is important to feed our mother earth and thank her for our lives, her livelihoods and blessings.
- We must use the cascarilla much this year in spiritual baths and in each work that is carried out.
- It is necessary to work a lot with Eshú and Elegguá and keep them happy with assists.
- Respect pork among foods to avoid any calamity.
- Obbatalá this year is recommended to have him in front of the door of the house, at the entrance, to have his protection and shelter.
- The white flag of purity, which represents Obbatalá and Oshanlá, will be the one that should be in your house this year.
- You should preferably wear white to attract the positive, the light on the road and a lot of clarity.
- The vices must be eliminated because they affect our health and bring osogbos.
- Pregnant women should do Ebbó this year to avoid problems.
- Works must be carried out at the foot of Osun to find tranquility, stability and firmness.
- Every day when you wake up you must ask with faith the blessing to Olorun.
- In all religious ceremonies, the organization and responsibility of all religious must prevail.
- It will seem hard, but it is a year in which we must take great care of our elders and be aware of them and their health because there may be losses.