The little giant of the Osha is Eleggua, the custodian of the paths, he is the one who opens them to continue our walk in religious life.
It is symbolized in nature by the rocks, while living on the roads clearing them for men to walk on them and reach their destination.
This work is dedicated to those people we sometimes know as false friends, who waste their time in criticism, speak badly of us and ultimately envy us. Friends in masks, who really are enemies.
Ritual to silence enemies and people with bad tongues next to Eleguá
We must protect ourselves from falsehood because it hurts us a lot, but if you do this work you will achieve, with the help of Elegguá, to neutralize those languages.
And you will do it using the "tongue de cow or mother-in-law" plant, scientifically called Sansevieria trifasciata.
Cow's tongue It is very powerful, attracts good energies and scares away evil spirits, works against the evil eye and drives away all negative things.
Remember to do this work with faith in Elegguá, that faith is the common factor of all rituals. Do not ask bad for anyone, the little orisha is a vigilante and knows how to be fair, leave everything to him, trust.
This work is NOT to harm, but to allow the environment to flow positively and make those people who want us badly, who envy us and treat us with hypocrisy, leave us alone, move away and calm down, giving us tranquility and well-being.
Ingredients for the ritual
If you have not received the Orisha, you can also do this work in his name with great faith and invoking him with love.
- A leaf of the yellow dock plant
- 1 candle
- Corojo butter
- Black thread
- Red thread
- 3 cents
How to do this work on behalf of Eleguá?
- First you wash the leaf of the yellow dock plant and dry it.
- You light the candle and ask for Elegguá's blessing.
- With the pencil you will put the names of the person who bothers you on the tip of the page.
- You will smear the whole leaf with corojo butter.
- You fold the tip of the sheet towards you and begin to thread (wrap in thread) first with black thread and then with red thread the folded end.
- Then you blow brandy and tobacco smoke on it.
- You place it at the foot of Elegguá and if you don't have it, put it behind the front door of the house.
- You will have it for three days and on the third day you will take it to the mountain and bury it so that the evil tongues and enemies will also disappear.
- With the three cents you cross yourself and leave it there as a right to Elegguá.
Let's hope that language that bothers you will shut up!
I also recommend that you do some of the following works with the little giant of the Osha who always opens up roads: