There is no date set for love to emerge between us, it is always appropriate to discuss issues of this beautiful feeling ...
Some find love quickly, others take time to find it, others consider whether to accompany them.añaWhether the right person or not, in matters of love, we have all suffered at some point.
To move energies in the loving environment and bring it into your life you can do this bath on behalf of Oshún, the most beautiful and loving goddess.
In the Yoruba pantheon she represents love and feelings, symbolizes fertility and femininity, is the protector of maternal wombs.
This beautiful Orisha is also the owner of the river, of the gold, of everything sweet, of the flower of the sun, and she attracts with her honey everything she wants.
- Water container
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 Bay leaves
- 5 teaspoons of honey
- yellow flowers
- 2 candles smeared with honey
How do you make this bath with Oshún for love?
- First you pour water into a saucepan and add a cinnamon stick and the 5 bay leaves, let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- You turn it off after that time and add the petals of the yellow flowers.
- Let it rest and add 5 teaspoons of honey.
- You deposit it in front of Oshún, light the 2 candles and say this prayer:
Iyá Oshún here is your daughter / son (you say your name) asking for your blessing.
Giving you knowledge that I will take some baths in your name for love (mention the ingredients)
Orisha beautiful owner of the water of the rivers
Don't let any fog erase my desire to achieve love.
If that love does not correspond to me, I will accept your decision.
Mother you are sweet, my protector and the most seductive
Grant me the Ashé of your precious honey to be able to seduce and attract for my good (you say the name of that person if you know him, otherwise he can omit).
May your blessing always reach and protect me
Thank you, thank you and a thousand times more thank you.
Important: This powerful bath of love in the name of Oshún is to attract, to strengthen the relationship or find the lost love, regardless of the situation, she will help us.
To take into account in the spiritual ritual:
This bath you must give them 5 times in a rowOf course, always with a lot of faith, every day trusting in the goddess Oshún.
- Remember that the water is thrown from the shoulders down and you should not dry the body, let that energy and essence of the elements remain in your body.
- I recommend preferably giving those baths in the mañana or before bed, don't forget to clean the shower when you finish.
- If you have a bathtub, you can put all the preparation in it and be inside for about 15 minutes, but remember never to submerge your head.
May the blessings of my mother Oshún bring you love, but above all health and a lot of confidence and self-esteem so that you never allow yourself to be belittled by anyone, remember that you have a gift, a special Ashé, do not waste it on someone who is not worth it.
May everything beautiful come to you, and may it stay with you, and may the person that Oshún wishes for you make you very happy.