White rose It is closely linked to purity and integrity, as well as symbolizing peace and innocence.
They are flowers of great tradition, used by humanity for centuries for fundamentally religious purposes such as decorating baptisms, weddings and communions, due to their spiritual and purifying significance.
Placing bouquets of white roses in the houses is also customary, not only to decorate our home and keep it fragrant and pleasant, but also to ward off bad energies and negative thoughts.
The white rose bath for good luck It is very powerful, these flowers can combat bad vibes that may be accumulated in the home and instead attract happiness, honesty and purity.
What benefits does this spiritual bath give us?
- It purifies our body and mind so that the good comes
- Good luck is activated by the power of these roses
- It gives us health, love, abundance and everything we are capable of visualizing
- A ritual that allows the positive to flow and stay by our side
White rose baths to attract sincere love:
A bath of white roses in these troubled times can help us attract that sincere love, that other half that will drive away loneliness and lend us its shoulder to support us.
This bath is also extremely relaxing, we must let the rose petals envelop us in their aroma and bring us closer to our goal.
The white rose bath encourages chemistry to emerge and a special relationship to emerge little by little.
For the ritual we need these elements:
- White rose petals
- Rosemary branches
- A liter of water
- A white cloth
- A white candle
Let's take this powerful bath with Honey and Rosemary for all the Good to come!
- First we light the white candle and put the water and several white rose petals in the container, the flowers must be fresh, beautiful and must not be battered or ugly.
- On the petals we drop the sprigs of rosemary and honey, while the candle continues to burn.
- Then we cover the container with the white cloth for two hours.
- After the time has passed in which the water has obtained the essence and energy of these powerful elements, we pour the water that contains the petals, the sprigs of rosemary and the honey into the bathtub where we are going to take a bath.
To consider: If we are going to take a shower, we put the water in a bucket or in the same container and after taking a regular shower and cleaning our body we pour that ritual water on top. Preferably from the shoulders down.
Thus, the water will mix with our body and our energy and will be perfumed, giving rise to an extremely relaxing bath. The white rose ritual will bring us calm and will also soften our skin.
Some recommendations for the bathroom:
We stay in the bathroom long enough for the power of white rose water to permeate our skin, that is, without drying out, the ideal is to leave that water on the body.
Remember, always keep positive thinking, to attract good vibes, think about your health, love, abundance and fortune, everything good, for how that water falls, the bad goes away and luck arrives and everything. cute to your life.
These spiritual baths You can do them once a week, or whenever you prefer, the important thing is that you activate your spirituality to be effective.