The spiritual baths are intended to attract and dazzle, that is why we do it in the name of the Yoruba Orisha Oshún, Deity of love, of the exotic and erotic, which attracts by its beauty, its swagger and its dances.
Many attribute the ritual baths dedicated to love to women who are alone, but it is certainly a ritual that can be performed by people of both sexes who wish to seduce their partners and reactivate the energies of love.
Sometimes couples fall into monotony, and move away spiritually, to return the chemistry and attraction is this powerful bath with natural elements.
Bath on behalf of Oshún:
Remember that the works to incite, provoke and generate attraction must be carried out in a place that is pleasant for you, pleasant, orderly and clean. The energies present in the environment are very important.
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- Honey bee
- Brown sugar
- Your favorite perfume
- Yellow Candle
How to prepare the Oshún bath?
- Take the cinnamon sticks, a little honey and also 5 teaspoons of brown sugar, it will boil the elements in 1/2 liter of water.
- Let it boil for a few minutes and after it cools, strain the water.
- On top of that mix añasay a few drops of your favorite perfume, remember that it must be for personal use and the one you are currently wearing.
- Additionally, he will take some lettuce leaves, wash them and finely chop them with his hands, then he will join them to the container.
- You will light the candle to our Orisha Oshún, ask for her blessing and tell her what you want to achieve with these baths, do it with great faith and determination that you will achieve your request.
Recommendations for the bathroom:
- Can añapour the prepared water into your bathtub or else it will be poured onto your body from the shoulders down.
- Let the candle burn out and remember to collect items left in the shower after bathing.
- This bath will be repeated 5 times once a week, that is, 5 weeks in a row.
I recommend that you take the baths at night, in the event that you have to go out at night, you will give it before, try not to go out immediately after the bath to the street, because when we cleanse our body in rituals we are very sensitive and vulnerable to picking up bad energy.
The ideal is to take a bath before sleeping and go to bed wearing preferably white clothes, which attracts purity, peace and positive energies.
Oshún baths to attract love are very effective, to perform them you do not have to be crowned, you can do it in her name and when invoking her she will help you, you can use the following prayer to talk with the Goddess Oshún.