Essential oils and its benefits are widely used since ancient times of humanity, for its incredible medicinal and spiritual properties.
Both for cosmetics, as the cure of ailments and to use them in spiritual ritualsThese elements that save the energy of herbs, have been extremely popular.
Legend has it that the most beautiful queen of Egypt, Cleopatra, used essential oil from different plants to enhance her beauty and thus keep her lovers by her side.
What are Essential oils? A gift for the body and spirit
Essential oils are highly volatile, non-fatty substances that do not have the same texture as a vegetable oil.
They have been used for years to provide pleasure or well-being, both physical and psychological in various spheres of life.
They are natural chemical compounds that we can use as a home remedy in many situations.
Furthermore, in aromatherapy, essential oils are used for therapeutic, spiritual and medicinal purposes.
And it is that, although they are used mainly for cosmetics, the fact is that their use in aromatherapy is also extremely popular today, due to the benefits that these fragrances bring to our mind and spirit.
Powerful displays of natural forces: The Essential oils
The fact is that its use provides tranquility and balance thanks to its aroma, while its properties purify and hydrate the skin, awakening its natural glow.
Although we must always bear in mind that not all oils are the same or are used in the same way.
Essential oils are extracted from plant parts such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds or even roots, depending on where their properties and aroma are concentrated.
For example, the oils used in cosmetics protect, hydrate and provide flexibility and luminosity to our skin and even help us with anti-aging treatments, because they fight wrinkles and refine those expression lines that we accumulate over the years.
Know the uses of Essential oils and their esoteric mysteries
Aromatherapy oils are oils used in the art of healing and spiritual purification, with the aim of calling out good energies and filling us with luck, love, peace, health and prosperity.
Its use dates back to the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Romans, and also probably Chinese, who used to burn flowers and aromatic herbs, and thus enjoy an aromatic bath, massage or skin lotions for purifying, but also healing and cosmetics.
Esoteric essential oils They are widely used for rituals and are one of the largest and most varied ceremonial tools.
And it is that essential oils are associated with the spirit and help us achieve what we cannot see.
Essential oil charms, for example, are very beneficial, and it will only be enough to have a little essence of any smell to ward off bad vibes and bad spirits from our lives.
How can we use these oils in our life?
- Smeared on our body to ward off bad eyes and negative energies
- In incenses to purify spaces, such as the home or business
- In incense to clean a physical space in which we remain
- Spread in scented candles to relax the atmosphere of our home
We can even carry some essence in our wallet or a few drops inside our wallet, to concentrate the good energies for economic abundance.
There are different types of oils and essences that help us to ward off bad vibes better than others. These are absinthe oil, rue and malagueta oil.
The most popular essential oils and its properties
Numerous are the types of essential oils such as plants from which they can be extracted.
We propose some of the most popular:
- Lavender: bactericidal, rebalances dry and irritated skin, improves the environment
- Geranium: invigorating, strengthens sensitive skin and helps with mental concentration
- Carrot: antioxidant, revitalizes dry and tired skin.
- pachuli: healing, reduces acne and attracts good vibes
- Lemon: astringent, purifies oily skin and eliminates fears and insecurities
- Roman chamomile: anti-inflammatory
- Rosemary: invigorating, restores shine to weak hair. Attract luck and good vibes
- Eucalyptus: antiseptic, cleanses the scalp. It calms the atmosphere and warms the spirits.
- Juniper: draining, exfoliates cellulite.
- Orange: antispasmodic, relaxes the body and mind.
- Sandalwood: stimulating, tones the body and relaxes the mind, attracting positive energy.
- Jazmín: stimulating, aphrodisiac, lifts the mood.
- Anise: It is excellent for resting the eyes, calming abdominal and menstrual pain, cramps, nausea and prevents fluid retention. Sweetens the environment and is an aphrodisiac
- Basil: Helps treat respiratory problems, headaches, especially migraines.añas and mental fatigue. It attracts good luck and financial abundance.
- Tea tree: It fights any type of infection, fungi and bacteria and helps a lot to acne, warts and rashes, bites, burns, blisters, it is very useful to heal cuts and superficial wounds, against dandruff and against flu or colds.
Medicinal properties of essential oils:
Numerous are the properties of essential oils, representatives of the plants from which they are obtained. That is why its use varies and its benefits are immense.
These are some of the widespread properties of essential oils:
- Cell regenerators
- Activate blood and lymphatic circulation
The most varied uses of essential oils:
As we explained, essential oils can be used for our well-being in multiple ways.
Here are a few:
To take care of the skin:
Essential oils deeply hydrate and nourish the skin and help the properties of plants penetrate the dermis and epidermis, invigorating them.
They make our skin look velvety and glowing in a matter of seconds.
Keep in mind that only some essential oils can be applied directly to the skin, such as lavender, chamomile, and tea tree.
These oils will revive our skin through a daily massage, which will restore its radiance and flexibility.
To treat dry, irritated, tired, or congested skin, it is best to use lavender essential oil.
Essential oils are massaged onto certain parts of the body to treat specific problems, stimulate microcirculation, and facilitate water loss when treating cellulite, for example.
They can be applied over the entire figure to improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
The use of essential oils in the hair is also very popular, as they activate microcirculation, relax the scalp and help in hydration.
Rosemary essential oil restores shine to weak hair, eucalyptus cleanses the scalp, while sage oil stimulates growth.
Essential oils have been perfectly included in aromatherapy, due to the relaxing effect of their fragrances.
It is said that it activates the part related to memory and emotions since 70 percent of our emotions are generated thanks to the aromas that surround us.
To relax the body and spirit we can use the aromas of orange and mandarin. As aphrodisiacs, we use jasmine and lavender.
For digestive system treatments:
We can take essential oils in the form of pills, such as the famous Omegas: 3, 6 and 9 that help alleviate many ailments and strengthen our body.
For these uses, the amounts will depend on each person. In this sense, it is best to consult a professional.