If you need to unblock everything that prevents you from moving forward, you can do this Addimú and offer it to Yemaya, a sweet offering that she loves and always welcomes.
Iyá Yemayá is the representation of the infinite ocean, the womb of the world, the Universal mother, the very essence of motherhood and protector of all her children and those who venerate her.
So, if you have not received Yemayá, you can also do this work that will receive it with great love because it is one of his favorites.
Addimú to Yemayá Do you want to achieve prosperity with the support of our mother?
To this exquisite addimú (offering) in the form of a dessert it is called Malarrabia or sweet potato and it will be dedicated with much love to Yemayá.
- Sweet potato As it is called in Cuba, it is also known as sweet potato, sweet potato, sweet potato, sweet potato and moniato, among other names depending on the country.
Remember that this offering is with great faith like all of them, and above all we accept the mandate of the orishas, sometimes it is not how we want it, but how they tell us it should be.
- 1-2 Sweet Potatoes (depends on the amount you want to make in the work)
- Sal Island
- Cinnamon stick
- Young sour orange leaves
- White plate
- 2 candles
- molasses of caña
- 7 cents
Procedure to make this dessert with Sweet Potato for Yemayá:
- First you peel and chop the sweet potato for Yemayá into small squares.
- In the casserole you will put a little water with the sweet potatoes already cut, when you see that it begins to cook you add a pinch of salt, the cinnamon stick and some sour orange leaves that will give it a special touch.
- When you add everything you must put the flame of the stove very low and let it simmer. Always go looking so that you do not burn.
- When you see that it is well done and soft, you remove it from the heat and put it on the white plate and let it cool.
- You light the 2 candles at the foot of Yemayá and you present your sweet de malarrabia, you pour over the abundant honey dessert. And you beg him like this ...
Short but powerful prayer to mother Yemayá
Iyá Yemayá here is your daughter / o (you say your name)
Asking for your blessing
Offering with all my heart this Addimú
Queen and mother Yemayá goddess of the waters
Cover me and protect me from everything bad
to be able to face all the obstacles that arise.
Thank you Mother of the Waters
What do we do next with the offering?
- You will have the offering for seven consecutive days at the foot of Yemayá.
That Addimú will go to the sea after 7 days, if you do not have the sea nearby, try to find a stream where to take this offering, but then to the mountain.
- When you are there, in that place of nature that you choose, speak with the goddess sincerely, from the heart and with a lot of faith, if you wish, I recommend you read this post: How does talk to Yemayá? Click here to read
May the blessing of Iya Yemayá always reach you and remember that faith is a remedy in every difficulty. Trust the mother of the world, her plan is always perfect for us.