Who doesn't love coffee? That infusion par excellence of the mañana that helps us to better face the day to day.
Nectar of the gods, many call it, because that exquisite flavored drink is also an energizer capable of giving us the strength to face any situation.
Enjoying a cup of coffee is for many people, the best way to start a day full of energy and attract good vibes for the whole day.
In fact, Muslims believe that the archangel Gabriel invented coffee, because one day when Muhammad was very tired, Gabriel brought him a cup of nectar to give him vitality.
This gave Muhammad immense strength and from then on, he always took it.
And we know that coffee is one of the most famous and consumed beverages around the world.
- It is also a tradition in many countries and many families sit down to share a cup of coffee at a certain time, to talk and strengthen ties.
Some very powerful health benefits of coffee
It is considered a great stimulant that has many properties that benefit human health:
- It can relieve migrationaña and nervous headache
- It has a digestive effect
- Increase bile flow
- Fight constipation
- Prevents empacho after large meals
- It is a suitable complement in weight reduction diets
- Increase urinary elimination
- Has a stimulating effect on fat burning
Do you know the properties and spiritual meaning of Coffee?
As a natural stimulant, coffee also has esoteric and spiritual properties, as it is a powerful plant that balances energies and cleans and purifies the environment.
It is a nectar that always attracts luck and good wishes and many use it in different ways to balance energies, for example:
- Leaving a few coffee beans in different places in the house, attracts prosperity and abundance and blocks the way of bad energies.
- Placing in the center of the home a recently bought clay plate with two small pieces of charcoal and a teaspoon of ground coffee will purify our house and attract the good vibes.
- If it añawe gave to ritual baths It can help us discharge bad energies from the body.
Among the spiritual qualities of this exceptional drink we find:
- Provides peace of mind and grounding.
- Dispel negative thoughts and unhealthy emotions.
- It is ideal for protection against unpleasant situations.
- Coffee is a stimulant and can be used to make rituals, potions, and charms to speed things up.
- Used in divination and to enhance intuition
- It is considered excellent for breaking a curse
- It is part of the offerings for the deities, entities and ancestors.
Air bubbles that appear in a cup of coffee are said to be a sign of good luck, especially if caught with a spoon and eaten.
Whoever succeeds should expect a pleasant surprise and a path full of good luck.