Sometimes we need extra help to get what we want.
How many times have you found yourself in situations in which you have everything in your hand like who says so and suddenly it disappears?
If you are in that type of situation, with the road blocked and dense energy, I recommend an offering (Addimú) to the little prince of the Osha Elegguátireless warrior, who opens and also closes our paths when we are disobedient or when that path is not good for it to be traveled.
Elegguá takes care of us and has in his possession the keys to our destiny, that is why we entrust ourselves to him.
- We can also give this offering to ask for health, love, open roads or simply to give thanks.
How to do this ritual in the name of Eleguá so that she intercedes for our request?
It is a fairly simple but very powerful work and especially if you have faith it will be very effective, I never tire of saying that with faith we solve everything we need.
- Even if you do NOT have Elegguá you can make this offering, you can make it behind the main door of the house or in a corner of your home, but never in the rooms.abitations or baths.
- Clay or white plate
- Corojo butter
- Smoked hutia
- Smoked fish
- Toasted corn
- Plant leaves Open the way
- 3 cents
A very simple oil lamp for Eleguá:
First make the oil lamp, remember that in the container that you are going to use for this you must pour oil, then put the cotton and soak it in that oil, and thus begin to shape it into a candle.
You light the oil lamp in front of Elegguá, you ask for his blessing, you give him knowledge of who you are, what you will do and what you need him to grant you, always giving thanks for everything.
If you wish, you can invoke it with the following prayer:
Let's prepare the rest of the offering: 3 Flour Balls!
- In a plate you put corn flour, its quantity will depend on the size you want to give to the flour balls that we will make as an offering to the Orishas.
- You add a little common water and as you add the water you must be careful because its consistency must be thick and firm.
- You knead and add corojo butter, smoked jutía, smoked fish, roasted corn, open the way (leaves), and already crushed birdseed (powder).
- You knead everything and make three balls of the size you want and add honey.
- Put the three offering balls in front of Elegguá and converse with him.
3 days and to the mount where habita Choose:
This Addimú must be three days in front of Elegguá and on the third day you will take it to the mountain with 3 cents or to the place where what you asked for is found.
What does this mean? For example, if you asked for economic development, you can take the work in front of a bank or place where money is handled, as a symbol of abundance.
- Something important you should know is that for any work you do you must be focused on it and also as you do it you must talk with Elegguá.
Blessings to you and much health, love and good luck in your life. Ashé