Recounts the pataki that gives rise to the Obara Ogunda sign that Oyá and Oggun lived in a loveless marriage.
Despite this unfortunate condition, Oggun did not want to lose the company of the saint, so he tied her up to force her to stay with him for the rest of her life.
You cannot live enslaved by routine or keeping up appearances
Ifá says that:
- You can never live enslaved by routine or keeping up appearances because you will not be happy.
In this odun no love spells are made and the religious must be very jealous with their belongings so as not to be a victim of this type of incident.
Always be clear about your feelings and you will avoid misunderstandings.
- That any person who is guided by this Ifá must be selective when choosing a partner and once this happens legally marry so that their union lasts as long as love and will allow.
Ifa ruled by Oggun the Orisha owner of the operating room
- Emergency surgical interventions were born in this odun.
Being an Ifa ruled by Oggun the Orisha owner of the operating roomTherefore, it is necessary to pay tribute to the deity who tirelessly forges iron, for being a bastion in the life of the religious ruled by Obara Ogunda.
Respect and pay attention to Oggun and this deity will show you that with effort a better future is possible.
The disobedient person loses everything in this odun
- Tumors and cysts are dominant conditions in this letter, do not expose yourself to radiation and protect yourself from the sun.
- The disobedient person is left homeless in this odun, do not blaspheme your luck because you could lose everything.
- Be aware that you cannot house everyone you know under your roof, because many of these people will come with the intention of depriving you of your assets.
- In this Ifá, properties are not abandoned while alive.
Respect women, especially the female members of your family
Avoid problems with the law, because as a result of these conflicts you could be deprived of your liberty.
You must learn to make better decisions in life and keep your word until the last moment.
Respect women, especially the female members of your family and the wives of your friends.
In this sign it is taboo:
- Fall into women's gossip.
- Obara Ogunda is forbidden to maintain relations with a biological or religious sister, because in this action will be his misfortune.