Elegguá and Shangó speak in the odun Okana Otrupon, a sign where whoever plays with a candle gets burned. This is a letter of falsehoods, betrayals and comments out of place, Ifá warns the religious that despair cannot be the cause of issuing slander about other human beings.
Okana Otrupon is an odun of learning to assume the consequences of actions, especially when they are severe, and not blame anyone for their faults.
What does Ifá warn us in Okana Otrupon?
1. Elegguá the Orisha owner of the roads governs this Ifá
The Orisha Elegguá, warrior in the Yoruba Pantheon Otrupon rules in Okana, so the religious must show respect towards this saint, in his house he cannot miss a party for Eshu once a year.
Within the religious traditions of the sign must be established:
- Prepare the four corners Concerning the ilé (house) with packets of smoked fish, corn, jutía, a little brandy, pennies and candies, always leaving one open for health, prosperity and all the blessings that Elegguá considers you deserve to enter.
2. The worst bear in this letter is excessive ambition
Ifá says that Okana Otrupon can't cry misery because you will fall behind, learn to be happy with what you have, save for moments of scarcity, but pamper yourself with what you like, because in the long run life is lived only once.
The religious should know that the worst bear in Okana Otrupon is excessive ambition. Do not deny religion and the Orishas and the eggunes will have a beautiful future for him.
3. Okana Otrupon will be a victim of envy and curses
Within your circle of friends there are people with double face, who appear to you in one way, but deep down hide their true intentions.
Throughout his life, the religious ruled under the Okana Otrupon sign will be a victim of envy and curses. you were born to be headDon't give away your position to anyone or reveal the secrets of your success. This is an odun of prosperity and trade.
4. Respect the passage of the most holy, at twelve o'clock in the day and at night
- The Blessed Sacrament has been a bulwark in his life, attend church and spiritual masses to develop his spirituality,
- respect the passage of the saint, an event that occurs at twelve o'clock at night and try to stay indoors,
- The spiritual vault must be set up in his house and kept tended with flowers and fresh water.
The councils of Okana Otrupon say that you should not eat in other people's houses, through food they can perform a curse on you.
Visit whenever you can the sea and talk to Yemayá, tell her your sorrows, your joys and your dreams, she will know how to listen to you and put in your destiny what is best for you.