Flowers have always been our most faithful companions when it comes to decorating the home and to attract good energy.
Beautiful and fragrant, placing them in the shape of a bouquet in any space will make the place look brighter and more beautiful.
In addition, we must know that perfuming and decorating our house with flowers will have a calming and relaxing effect on us, especially in times of stress.
Likewise, the aroma will lift the spirits of all habitabefore the home improves and that the physical space itself seems more beautiful, cleaner and purer.
When should we place some of these flowers in our home or other space?
If we are affected by those negative energies that we sometimes collect from the environment, the result of envy, bad desires and dissatisfactions, the flower arrangements in our house will help us get rid of the bad vibes that hinder us and relieve stress.
Thanks to the natural properties of each of the flowers, our home will be filled with a positive, purifying and revitalizing effect on both the physical and energy levels.
Energy benefits that these beautiful flowers give us:
- Some flowers can act as a repellent and block the entrance of our house to inopportune spirits and bad vibrations.
- Floral plants and their particular aroma increase our energy through their therapeutic properties, which fill the home.
- We can enjoy its effects to a greater extent if we accompanyañaWe use the flowers of candles, incense or incense.
We must know that each effect will be different depending on the flowers we use, so we must know their properties and benefits.
Popular wisdom has always credited flowers with the power to attract and transmit positive energy to certain plants, flowers, and herbs.
We share 7 flowers that will fill our home with their aroma and good energy
1. Lavender, to relax environments and spirits
Lavender is a beautiful flower with an intense color and a pleasant perfume that will help us clean our house from bad eyes.
This plant is beneficial for balancing and harmonizing our spiritual energy.
It is the ideal flower for people who tend to have low spirits, as its powerful and pleasant aroma has been used for centuries to relax the environment.
- If we put lavender bouquets at home, we will obtain benefits such as eliminating accumulated stress and reassuring and relaxing the people present in the physical space.
Its scent is said to release bad vibes and bring peace.
Also, lavender acts as an amulet to attract abundance and prosperity into our life.
2. Artemis, to purify our environment
The precious bouquets of mugwort They have been used as household purifiers since ancient times.
This vibrant yellow flower with a pleasant fragrance will not only adorn and perfume your home, but will attract all good things to your doorstep.
Mugwort is one of the most popular plants in the plant kingdom and it has a great transmuting force, as it is said that it manages to neutralize negativity and instead attracts good vibes, joy and happiness.
- Its flowers are considered amulets to ward off bad vibes, envies and bad eyes.
3. Chrysanthemum, for the welfare of our family
The chrysanthemum is a legendary flower, not only for its special aroma, but for its beauty and the rarity of its shape.
It is said that happiness will reign in the house adorned with these flowers.
And it is that the chrysanthemum is considered a powerful flower that attracts happiness and well-being to physical spaces.
Benefits it provides in our life:
- People in homes adorned with chrysanthemums tend to be calm and optimistic about future projects.
- The flower is an amulet against bad vibrations and helps in the search for balance, harmony, peace and prosperity.
- The yellow chrysanthemum is the most used to decorate houses, as it represents sunlight and generosity. It is said to attract economic abundance with its aroma.
4. Jasmine, to strengthen and attract love
Jasmine is a pretty flower which has been recognized primarily for its sweet fragrance.
It is a plant that represents compassion and love and has been used in health in order to reduce fevers, eliminate stress and accumulated pressure.
- Jasmine is an incentive for love and passion for its intoxicating aroma.
- This sweet fragrance is known to be one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in the world.
Where should we place it?
Inside the house, we must place it in a window that points south so that its cleaning properties fill the space.
And it is that the presence of this flower also keeps bad vibrations away and avoids arguments, providing a help for a good family and couple atmosphere.
5. Lilies, for fortune and abundance to prosper
Lilies are famous for their intense scent and for their pure beauty, which has caused many to associate them as flowers of the Virgin Mary.
In addition, according to the bible, these flowers arose from the ground that the virgin stepped on.
Lilies, therefore, are flowers that enhance faith and good spiritual energy. It is said that when we put them in our home, they fill it with peace and balance our being.
Its powers attract fortune and abundance, sweep away any negative energy stagnant in our house.
- Lilies that are pinkish They are ideal for filling environments with harmony, peace and love.
6. Lilies, to strengthen lasting ties
The lily flower is very popular for its beautiful shape and its intense aroma, which relaxes and calms, helping to maintain peace and family harmony.
- For this reason, placing lilies in the house can help with themes of the heart and love and strengthen family and couple ties.
Because of their whiteness, they are related to the world beyond or beyond the grave, and it is said that they have powers to be reborn and start over.
Symbol of innocence, purity, glory and majesty, the bouquets of lilies are very beautiful and give off a special aroma to keep our house pure and clean.
7. Gardenia, to heal the ills of the body and soul
The beautiful and striking bouquets of gardenias have been widely used for home decoration throughout the ages.
The petals of this flower give off a pleasant aroma that perfumes and, according to many, can heal.
Flower that heals and heals diseases with its energy:
Many say that a bouquet of gardenias should be placed next to the person suffering from a disease.
You can also burn the dry petals as incense or place incense with the aroma of the flower in the habitation of the affected, since magical healing properties are attributed to it to alleviate any evil.
Gardenia is said to bring peace and relieve discomfort. These flowers are also charms that attract the positive and powerful vibe of love.