Incenses They influence how we perceive the environments, since the aromas manage to connect us to the spiritual plane and make us feel, either consciously or unconsciously, all kinds of emotions.
Thus, incense gives us sensations through the perfumes that emerge with the fire.
This connection can be used therapeutically or spiritually and has been used for centuries in different ceremonies or religious rituals for cleansing, healing and to eliminate negative energies found in the environment.
Today incense is also used as a means to purify and scent different spaces in the home because its aroma makes the environment much more relaxing, pleasant and pleasant for the senses.
Through the use of incense, the mood of the habitaBefore home and negative tensions are released, eliminating the stress of work and life in general.
What is its meaning and how does lavender incense benefit us?
Lavender incense, for example, with its powerful and sweet aroma, it is used as an element that helps relaxation.
The properties of this incense are also used for therapeutic effects on a psychological level, since the effects of its aroma are beneficial to support the healing processes of disorders and diseases, in addition to eliminating accumulated stress.
Lavender is a relaxing aroma, ideal to generate tranquility in an environment and is included among those most used for meditation or prayer. It is so powerful that it releases bad vibes and brings peace of mind.
The scent of lavender on a spiritual level:
- Fight the disturbances of our spirit,
- frees us from fear,
- cleanse the aura,
- it discharges us of any bad vibes
This type of incense is also used to improve our economy. If we use it in our work or business, it will ward off bad vibes and attract good fortune.
A floral scent with powerful stress-defying properties
Lavender incense has a fresh scent, floral and enveloping with great properties at a relaxing level.
Among them we can highlight:
- Helps calm the nerves and harmonize the mind
- Fight the headache
- Balances emotions
- Appease the irritated
- Fight insomnia
- It induces a restful and restful sleep.
How do we use lavender incense?
- You can use it in different ways, either by directly burning the plant as an incense burner, or by using ready-made incenses such as rod or cone-shaped incenses.
- The smoke of this incense purifies the spaces, you can place it in the habitawhere you relax, or spread its smoke in every corner as a cleaning method.
- It is recommended that the house, business or space where you turn it on is clean and tidy so that the energy flows.
- You can also use it to relax, study or work or while you are at home, its aroma will take care of relieving you of stress and providing you with well-being.