In this 2022 Babá Obbatalá, the owner of our dreams and thoughts, of purity, of everything white and neat, who watches over our mental and physical health, rules as the ruling deity.
Oduduwa, the king of the ancestors in the Yoruba Pantheon, is an orisha who also comes to us sheltering in this letter, the prophetic prayer this year says that a firm good of health arrives at the foot of Oduduwá.
This year we must continue to take care of our hygiene and the sanitary measures that are recommended to us to avoid the spread of diseases, if we take care of each other it will be easier to control viruses and pandemics.
Obbatalá owns our heads so patience and serenity must be maintained at all times.
"Impatience is the ruin of strength and patience is the support of weakness"
This letter also reminds us of humility and simplicity, two virtues that we must maintain above all things. If we are not grateful and good human beings, we must face the consequences, because life takes many turns.
They also recommend that we closely follow the care of our elderly, and the care of youth and children as important pillars to project a prosperous future.
Attention to our ancestors cannot be missed this year in a consistent way.
We must always keep in mind the respect and offerings to our ancestors, take care of the legacy that was inherited to us and listen to religious advice.
This is a small preamble to some recommendations given, the most important thing is to follow the word of Ifá and the Orishas, be good people, take care of others and ensure religious practices based on respect and faith.
What does the Letter of the Year 2022 tell us?
Here you can see the letter of the year with its official recommendations.
The religious Institution "Yoruba Cultural Association of Cuba" he shared with all the religious in the morning hoursañana of this first of January, the Letter of the year 2022, Ifá's predictions for Cuba and the world.
The official document shared from the Yoruba Association of Cuba:
To the priests of Ifá, Obá Oriate, Babaloshas, Iyaloshas, Iworo, the People in general and whoever may be interested:
On December 31, 2021, at the headquarters of the "Religious Institution Yoruba Cultural Association of Cuba", located in Prado No. 615 between Monte y Dragones, La Habana Vieja Municipality, Cuba, the Ifá Priests meet to perform the ceremony of THE LETTER OF THE YEAR 2022, Chaired by the Chief Priest of Ifá Antonio Sevilla Rodríguez "Awo Baba Ofún Meyi" and the support of the Board of Directors, Council of Major Priests of the Republic of Cuba and its Provincial Operations Extensions and guests of others nations. The above-mentioned Chief Priest drew the Letter.
- Ruling sign: Baba Eyiogbe
- First Witness: Ogunda Biode
- Second Witness: Ofún Nalbe
- Prophetic prayer: I will go Ariku Oyale Elese Oduduwa (A firm health well at the foot of Oduduwa).
- onishe: Oshún Yalorde Aladimú Oshinshin (Scrambled egg, watercress or purslane).
Ebboses recommended for this year 2022:
- Ebbó Ni Ifa: Two roosters, porrón, pomegranate, white flag, black flag, Olokun water, red mangrove and reef, smoked hutía, smoked fish, toasted corn, a coconut, two candles, brandy and honey.
- Ebbó by santeros: A rooster, reef, a sponge, sea water, female and male doll, trap, arrow, a house, a coconut, two candles, brandy, honey, smoked hutía, smoked fish, toasted corn.
Deities and flag that rule:
- Ruling divinity: Obatala.
- Orisha accompaniedañant: oshanla.
- flag: White.
In this sign is born:
- The rivers.
- Blood vessels and lymph.
- The dispersion of languages.
- The great consecration of Orí.
Sayings of the sign:
- The elephant is very strong but not strong enough to defeat the wind.
- No hat can be more famous than a crown.
- The head bears the body and a single king rules a people.
- King dead king put.
- I have everything and I lack everything.
- It is a mistake not to learn from mistakes.
- As long as there is life, there is hope.
- God gives a beard to those who do not have a jawbone.
Diseases that are predicted:
- Cardiovascular problems, especially in the mitral valve.
- Diseases of the blood vessels and lymph.
- Nervous system disorders.
- Diseases of the spine and sternum, support of the rib cage.
- Blindness diseases and visual affections.
- Respiratory problems.
- Viral and sexually transmitted diseases.
- This Oddun suggests organization in all spheres of life.
- It is recommended that the population give us a snapper at the head after consulting with Orunmila.
- Patience and serenity are recommended in the face of life problems.
- We must be humble and simple, avoid pride and bad manners.
- It is recommended to ensure the care of hygiene and sanitary measures to avoid the spread of contagious diseases and / or caused by vectors.
- Household flushes with stained water.
- Maintain a systematic attention to the ancestors with sacrifices and offerings of all kinds.
- Pay greater attention at home to the education of children and young people.
- Establish favorable Agreements on Migration Policies to avoid loss of human life.
- Strengthen educational and social work to reduce smoking and alcoholism in the population.
- Caring for and promoting maternal and child protection programs.
- Respect the institution of marriage.
- Complete and receive Orishanla everyone who has it pending.
- Continue paying special attention to the age group called Seniors.
Be part of our religious community and subscribe by mail to receive more updates.