A very effective work at the foot of the little giant of the Osha Eleggua, who opens the way for us and thwarts the obstacles that we find in it.
This powerful cleansing with Eleguá It is so that the path opens, health arrives, barriers fall, envy leaves and evil falls at our feet. But above all so that all that negative charge that we carry dissipates and becomes luck.
Elegguá is the absolute owner of destiny and Olofin's main messenger. Next to Oggún, Oshosi and Osun form the group of warriors, the protectors of the mount and the forest.
It is Eleguá who takes care of the home and lives behind the doors, from there the path protects us.
Work with Eleguá to open paths and attract development
This work is very easy to do, but above all always put those great drops of faith, all your will and love, because everything is resolved if you put all your trust in the great prince Elegguá.
If you can do this work on a Monday it will be much better.
If you do not have Eleggua received you can also do the work, but behind the front door of your house. Remember that this place must be clean and organized.
- 3 eggs
- Corojo butter
- Clay or white plate
- 1 candle
- Smoked fish
- Smoked hutia
- Toasted corn
- Grass wedges break ground (scientific name: Koanophyllon villosum)
- 3 cents
How do we prepare this cleaning in the name of the Eleguá trailblazer?
- You take the eggs and spread corojo butter on them, then you must deposit them on the plate.
- You light the candle and blow brandy and tobacco smoke at Eleggua.
- You ask for Eleggua's blessing, and you give him knowledge of the work that you will do at his feet and you ask for his intervention, so that he can take care of your situation.
- On top of the eggs you put smoked fish, smoked jutia and 7 roasted corn kernels on the plate.
- Put the breaker segments in water next to it and on top of those segments you put a little cascarilla.
- For three days you will have this work at the foot of Eleggua and for three days you will light the candle for a while, preferably at the same time.
Perform cleansing and spiritual bathing:
On the third day you clean yourself with the three eggs all over your body from head downwards, ending at the feet.
You leave the slices of the road and the 7 grains of toasted corn at home, you go to the manigua, a mountain or a savannah and you will break the eggs one by one in each place you choose (a different place for each egg). It can also be a crossroads or path.
When breaking it you should never look back, you should always go forward. Where you break the third egg you must clean yourself with the 3 cents and leave them there.
When you return home you make an omiero (spiritual water prepared with herbs of the orishas) with those segments of the way, you throw it again cascarilla and the 7 grains of roasted corn to this water, and a bath will be taken.
To prepare this water for the bath, you must rub the elements into the water until they release their essence and it will be ready. Remember that each step of this ritual must be done with a lot of faith and love, trust the little orisha.
- Keep reading about ... What is the Omiero in the Yoruba religion?
May Elegguá cover you with blessings!