Eleggua He is the youngest of the Osha, that giant Orisha who opens closed paths for us, giving us possibilities of spiritual and material advancement.
If we listen to their advice, we will always walk on paths full of blessing.
Elegguá likes to be treated respectfully, and always placing a lot of faith in him. He does not like you to beat around the bush, but to get to the point and without lies with your orders, because then he will be upset. Remember that as it opens, it usually closes roads.
Work at the foot of Eleguá for our development
This work at the foot of Elegguá is very simple and effective, but remember to put a lot of faith and love in it.
If you do not have Elegguá you can also do the work behind the front door of the house, we are all his children and with faith everything impossible is achieved
Ingredients you need:
- 3 square pieces of brown paper
- 1 white candle
- Smoked hutia
- Smoked fish
- Corojo butter
- Brandy or white rum
- Honey bee
- 3 cents
How to open the roads with Eleguá?
- First you light a candle in front of Elegguá and ask for your blessing.
- You take the 3 pieces of brown paper and in each one of them you add smoked jutía, smoked fish, corojo butter, you blow brandy, you add honey, and you blow tobacco smoke.
- You close the three packages and deposit them where Elegguá.
- The first day let the candle burn completely, with the cotton and the oil you will make a wick and light it the other 2 days in a row.
- On the third day take 2 of their packages, one will go to the mountains and the other you will put it in a corner where you always pass to go home or to business.
- The third package will stay with Elegguá for 21 days.
- When this period is up, you take the 3 cents and cross yourself and leave them in the bush with the third package.
- I recommend you do the work on a Monday.
Blessings for you and may the little giant of the Osha accompany you with health and a lot of tranquility, which is the most important thing in our life.