It is the white father Obatalá our guide and counselor, the one who directs us on the path with his wisdom and directs us when we get lost. It is the mountainaña, the wise man, calm and peace,
Obatalá is all white, he is an old man and a warrior, he is intelligence and strength, the one who takes care of the head, thoughts, intuition and decision-making.
Your help is always with usaña so that in life we act with good, from humility and love.
Do you want to create stronger loving bonds with other people?
In this work, the wise father will help us to strengthen unions in life, to create strong, powerful ties that help us to live from love and goodness.
This ritual is not only for when we want to provide firmness in love relationships or recover a person, but also to unite families, friends, people we admire and who due to fate situations have grown apart, and ties have weakened.
A beautiful ritual from the hand of the father of all, so that well-being, balance and that everything beautiful in this world flows in favor of people.
A good work so that the conflicts that human beings sometimes generate calm down, calm down, and while the anguish, sadness and pain go away, joy, love and tranquility arrive.
Ingredients for the work at the foot of Obatalá:
- 2 strips of white paper
- Graphite pencil
- White plate
- 2 eggs
- White sugar
- Star anise
- Honey bee
- 2 white candles
- 4 or 8 cents
How do we prepare this work on behalf of Baba Obatala?
- On one piece of paper you will write the name of the person you want to join and on the other you will write your name.
- The paper with the person's name is placed on the plate with the name facing upwards, the other paper with your name is placed on top of that paper, but in the shape of a cross and also with the name facing upwards.
- For this work, the anise must be crushed, so that it remains as powder.
- Now you pour 2 egg yolks on top of the papers and añagive 1 teaspoon of white sugar to each yolk, añagive the star anise, honey and cinnamon powder.
- You light the 2 candles, ask Obbatalá for his blessing, you give him knowledge of who you are and what you want to achieve through his intervention.
Over time the work will go to a mountainaña:
The work will go to the foot of Babá Obbatalá and will stay for 4 or 8 days, it depends if the work gets bad or not.
Then, you remove the work at the end of the time and it will go to the foot of a mountainaña, place where habita Yoruba deity. You deposit it there with the 4 or 8 cents as entitlement.
May the blessing of Father Obatalá guide you, advise you on the right path, give you health and love, remember to remain calm regardless of the situation you are going through. Everything comes, trust and have faith.