They are two waters, one salty and one sweet, but united like roots of the same trunk. Two loving queens, two benevolent Orishas who bless us every day. Are Yemaya y Oshun, the owners of the waters of the sea and the river.
In this work you will find the prosperous abundance that you need to come to you by removing the obstacles that interfere in your life. Our two mothers are kind, possessors of all the love and sweetness in the world, trust and have faith in their mercy.
When you do this work, keep in mind that Yemayá and Oshún must be together and located at the same height, the offering is the Two Waters.
If you are not crowned, you can do it in the name of the Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre (Oshún) and the Virgen de Regla (Yemayá), in that case you need some stamps or images of the Virgins for this ritual, which should be placed together at the perform the work.
Ingredients you need:
- 2 vases
- 7 Yellow flowers
- 5 White flowers
- 1 glass of honey
- 1 glass of honey
- Yellow candle
- Blue candle
- 12 cents
The containers for making offerings to the Orishas are preferably made of transparent white glass, without ornaments or drawings. Choose some small crystal glasses for this work to the Two Waters.
Prepare the work to Oshún and Yemayá:
For this work the elements that belong to the Orishas will be placed interchanged.
- In a vase you will place 7 yellow flowers and you will put it for Yemayá, and in the other you will put 5 white flowers for Oshún.
- You will take your glass with honey and pour cinnamon over it and put it where Yemayá, and the glass with honey for Oshún.
- The yellow candle will be for Yemayá and the blue one will be placed where Oshún.
- You will light both candles and do this prayer:
Mothers I ask for your blessing
Here is your daughter / o (say name)
Depositing before you and with your permission (say what you have put to each one)
So that, just like you, my beautiful mothers are united and inseparable
Neither do health, development and abundance separate from me.
So be it and thankful forever.
- This work will be left for 5 days or 7 days, it depends on the duration of the flowers.
- Your offering will be deposited at the mouth of a river and the sea.
- When depositing the offering, he must cross himself with 7 cents that will be left in the river part and with 5 cents for the sea part.
The offering will be taken to the mouth of a river and the sea so that the Orishas welcome it with pleasure in its waters and the work has the desired effect, as well as we do this beautiful ritual that is how our life will turn.
You must wear the work before the flowers are withered so that the Orishas receive them fresh and beautiful. Even if before 5 days you see that the flowers are going to wither, take them before.
Always do the whole process with love and a lot of spirituality, trying to make the offering beautiful, choose beautiful flowers, fresh and perfect products and elements.
Las Dos Aguas, Oshún and Yemayá, are kind, protective mothers, ask her from the heart what her life needs and you will receive it.