If you seek to attract love or a loved one, you need your relationship to stabilize or for the bonds of love in your life to regain strength, I recommend this work at the foot of Oshún and Shangó so that love knocks on your doors.
Oshún and Shangó will help us attract Love...
The goddess of honey, Oshun, is one of the main deities of the Yoruba religion, the smallest and most beautiful of the pantheon, to whom we entrust ourselves in matters of love.
This beautiful orisha represents passionate love and the sweet waters of mighty rivers, dancing on the current seeking justice and distributing sweetness.
Oshún is the intensity of feelings, the beauty of life, although she is also shown as a deity who suffers and attracts calamity when she gets angry.
For its part, the orisha Shango, her eternal lover, is considered the king of the Yoruba religion, the owner of dance, virility, lightning, thunder and fire.
Both Oshas represent the joy of living, passion, riches and everything that shines in love, together they manifest the intensity of true love.
Faith in Oshún and Shangó is vital and will facilitate the speed of your prayer, so it is important that you set a purpose that is born from your heart and that you really want for your own good.
- 2 large plates and a small plate.
- 5 naranjas
- 5 yellow flowers, for example roses or sunflowers
- 6 apples or bananas
- 6 red roses or black prince flowers
- 1 glass of red wine
- One yellow candle and one red candle
How to prepare this Work on behalf of Oshun and Shangó?
If you have received both Oshas you will do this ritual in front of them. Otherwise, choose a clean, organized, and pretty place to put it.
- First you wash all the fruits so that the water cleanses them of negative energies.
- Then on a plate you place the 5 oranges and on another plate the 6 apples or bananas.
If it applies in your case and if you wish, you can make two strips of white paper and on each one write your name and that of the person you want to attract into your life or with whom you want to strengthen your love ties.
Remember, that is, in case you know his name, otherwise put your positive mind on your intention to attract love and the rest will follow.
These strips of paper will be placed under the fruits in the name of the Yoruba deities.
- Once the fruits are placed on their respective plates, light the two candles on each side of the plates (the yellow candle next to the oranges for Oshún and the red candle next to the fruits for Shangó).
- In a glass you pour sweet red wine and in the small plate you put a little honey.
- All the flowers, the yellow ones and the red ones, will go together in a container or vase, that is, the 5 yellow flowers for Oshún and the 6 red ones that you have chosen for Shangó.
- The container with the flowers will be located in the middle of the two plates with fruits.
Short prayer dedicated to Oshún and Shangó for love:
When everything is ready, and the candles are lit in the name of both orishas, you say with great faith:
First of all, your blessing, my beautiful Oshun and my god Shango.
Here is your child (your name) giving thanks for everything you offer me every day.
I come before you Oshún, beautiful Yoruba queen and before you Shangó, beautiful Yoruba king, so that you listen to my request (make the request clearly and concisely).
Just as your love is pure and true, may my love for (say the person's name) be enlightened and blessed by you.
May the desired love come into my life, a love full of illusions and shared feelings.
Please, I beg you, so be it, and your blessing come to my life as always. Ashe.
- Pour abundant honey on top of the plates with the fruits and sprinkle a little cinnamon just on top of the oranges for Oshún.
- If you have glitter, frost or diamonds you can make your offering more beautiful and shiny, sprinkle a little on the plates to decorate this offering.
The secret of this work is faith and that the offering is also very beautiful, that is why you must choose some very beautiful fruits and flowers, and make the offering taking care of every detail, remember that it is like a gift.
Have faith and you will see how everything is resolved, but do not be capricious, in case the orishas remove this love you desire from your path, you must accept that perhaps he is not the right person for you, trust.
How many days should we leave this ritual?
This work will be for 6 days, but if you see that before this time the honey, the flowers or the fruits turn ugly, you must remove the offering and take it to a river, a palm tree or under a very leafy and beautiful tree.
It is important to know that this ritual requires doing it with a lot of love and the offering under no circumstances can be taken to the indicated place with the ingredients ofañatwo, they must be still fresh, so that the orishas receive a beautiful gift.
- Each day the candles should be lit for a while until you completely remove the work.
Blessings to you and may your love wishes be fulfilled with open paths.