Oshun She is the deity of love in the Yoruba religion, goddess and owner of fresh waters, rivers and springs.
Orisha of sweetness, feminine beauty and sensuality. He personifies the strength of feelings, the sensitivity and the exquisiteness of life.
If you want to keep love, attract it and keep it, she gives it to you.
Also if you want to get and keep prosperity in your life.
Work with Oshún to attract love and prosperity
This bath will have ingredients that attract such as cornmeal that favors luck and prosperity, birdseed generates new opportunities and abundance, and yellow flowers that, among many of their qualities, transmit a lot of energy and vitality.
But above all, you must always remember that will, love and faith are powerful weapons to succeed in everything we do.
- Bucket or basin
- 5 tablespoons cornmeal
- 5 tablespoons of Canary grass
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 5 yellow roses or yellow flowers
- 1 glass of sweet wine
- Lavender water or personal perfume
- 2 yellow or white candles
How to prepare this powerful bath in the name of Oshún?
If you have not received Oshún, you can do it in his name with great faith.
- In the bucket or basin with water you add:
- 5 tablespoons of cornmeal,
- 5 tablespoons of birdseed,
- 5 tablespoons of honey,
- Powder cascarilla.
- You take the yellow flowers that can be for example sunflowers, buttercup plant or preferably yellow roses to attract love.
- You remove the leaves and with both hands you scrub the petals as if you were washing, until they release their essence in the water.
- Pour the glass of sweet wine and then a few drops of lavender essence or your personal perfume.
- You light two candles in front of Oshún and place that prepared bath in front of her and say:
Here's your daughter (your name), asking for your blessing
(You give knowledge of your bathroom and what you want to obtain)
Oshún beautiful and powerful.
Everything in your name you make it possible
I come to you for (you say what you want)
Thanks for listening to me.
- You will give this bath for 3 days in a row.
Keep in mind that first you shower as usual and then you add the prepared water, do not rinse, let this water dry on your body and then wear light-colored or white clothing.
I recommend that it be from the shoulders down to protect your head. I hope that this beautiful work gives you all the health, development and love that you want in your life.
If you can't get some of the ingredients for this bath, I recommend choosing from other powerful works: