In the odun Ika Otura the person is a very spiritual being and he has a facility for Eggunes to stick to him, to the point where they disturb him.
Important religious tips to follow:
- When you feel tormented, go to the foot of Orula so that the great Oracle of Ifá help you fix this problem through a standstill.
- Set up a spiritual vault in your home and assist the spirits there through prayers so that they may reach the light they need.
Beware of falls because they will be of great magnitude
You must feed the earth every year, so that it continues to have stability and firmness on the earthly plane.
- Beware of falls because you will be prone to large bone fractures, to the point that you could be disabled.
- In this letter cardiovascular and circulatory diseases are suffered.
- Take care of your health so that you live without physical limitations.
In the odun Ika Otura the owl and the cat eat mice
In this sign you live uneasy about the coming of your children, if you are the godfather of a saint you will always live watching over the future of your godchildren.
In Ika Otura the owl and the cat eat mice.
Through this letter you will ally with another person to defeat a common enemy, while they develop their strategies with intelligence they will achieve victory.
You can't do anything in a hurry, take your time so you don't have to repeat the same task multiple times later.
Ask Obatalá for patience and intelligence to make better decisions
Wear your holy elekes (necklaces) so you can fall asleep and find real rest at night.
Ask Obatalá for patience and intelligence to make better decisions.
- Dress in white and avoid being on the street at night.
- Do not catch calm so that your lerí (head) is not disturbed.
Learn to measure your words so as not to seek misfortunes
This is the Ifá of the jaw, this was where man had to learn to measure his words so as not to seek misfortunes.
In this letter it is taboo have dogs in the house:
The pataki relates that Orula was being chased by the soldiers, after a long stretch he managed to hide inside a jar, when the soldiers approached a dog began to bark, revealing the hiding place of the Ifá fortune-teller.
Since that day no son of Orula ruled under this sign has dogs in his house due to the betrayal that the animal committed in the past.