This offering is dedicated to Yemayá and its temple the sea, we will use that fruit that he loves and is his: watermelon.
Yemaya, the beautiful mother of all, the one who offers and distributes unconditional love, who governs the waters of the sea, who is merciful to those who ask her from the heart, will help us to solve the situations that afflict us.
We will carry out the work in order to refresh and find a balance on a situation that we are living and we want to solve, do it with a lot of faith and love.
Ingredients you need:
- 1 large white plate
- 7 slices of watermelon
- molasses of caña
- 1 Blue candle
How do I prepare the Offering to Yemayá?
- You take the 7 watermelon slices and put them on top of the white plate.
- You pour over the molasses of caña to those watermelon slices.
- Light the candle next to him and ask from the heart.
You can light the candle for a while each day at the same time, so you meditate daily by his side, it will clear your mind and your path.
- You will keep this work for 7 days and on the eighth day you will leave it at sea.
- If you have Yemayá, remember to ask her permission and ask her if with this offering you will resolve your request.
- If you do not have Yemayá, you can still invoke it, requests with love and faith always arrive. You can use this prayer to invoke the mighty mother of the seas.
The offering is made with 7 pieces of fruit and for 7 days because this is the number of Yemayá, the offering will go to its seas because that is where Yenya lives, in the sacred temple of its salty and blue waters.
How to ask Yemayá?
When you feel sad, visit the great temple of Yemayá: the sea. Deposit your sorrows there, tell her your sadness, may your tears stir in her waves so she can carry them away, and bring you blessings, prosperity and love as only she knows how to deliver.
You will not only ask him when you are sad, practice gratitude and offer your infinite gratitude every day, when you get up ask for his blessing and give thanks for everything you have received and for what is still to come.
Talk and flatter Yemayá during your ritual, give her knowledge of what you will do, tell her the elements that you are going to use on her behalf and the reasons why you are doing it, that your request is consistent and while you are doing it, be grateful, feel calm and your blessings.
If you don't have a sea nearby You cannot do this work, unfortunately there are offerings that cannot be altered because they would not have the same results.
Blessings to you and may this ritual help you in your life.