This addimú (offering) to Yemayá It is to open the good paths of life, and above all to get rid of those visible and invisible enemies that disturb us, achieving what we desire from the heart.
To Yemayá, queen of the waters in the Yoruba Pantheon, Universal mother, owner of the riches of the sea, defender of her children and warrior, we will dedicate this offering to get what we need, bring luck and clear paths.
It is a very beautiful, simple and effective offering, especially if you place your faith in Iyá Yemayá.
This powerful addimú to Yemayá to defeat enemies, and bring down obstacles and evils, we will make it with a fruit that the goddess likes very much, offer it from humility and faith.
- 1 beautiful, fresh and healthy pineapple (an offering is like a gift, so the fruit must be special)
- 1 dish
- 7 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons of molassesaña
- blue precipitate
- 2 white or blue candles
- 7 cents
How do we prepare this ritual in the name of Yemayá?
- Before starting you must wash and dry the pineapple so that the bad energies that it may have collected are dispersed.
- Then you cut the crown of the pineapple and keep it, because we are going to use it.
- Cut the pineapple into 7 slices, as this is the brand and number of Yemayá.
- Place the crown of the pineapple in the center of the plate and around it the 7 slices.
- On top of each slice you put a spoonful of brown sugar, then you also pour a spoonful of molasses of caña for each one.
- At the end you sprinkle blue precipitate, which is a ritual powder used to speed up orders and that the goddess help us as soon as possible.
If you do not know what are Precipitated Powders (read more by clicking here)
A short prayer dedicated to the goddess Yemayá:
As we already have the offering ready, now we must light the candles to Yemayá and pray our request from the heart, you can dedicate this beautiful prayer to her:
Universal Mother Yemaya:
Here is your child (your name) asking for your blessing.
Mother of the waters! Great is your power, your strength, your light and wisdom.
Great is your love for your children, do me a favor to keep my visible and invisible enemies away from my course, those who disturb me with their evil on a daily basis.
That envy, sadness, regrets or grudges do not come into my life.
Make my prayers come to you and may it be your greatness and blessing that I receive.
Here I deposit this offering at your feet (say what you put, that is, the ingredients of the addimú).
I hope it's what you decide and grant my favor (tell him what you want)
May your blessing always come to me and my family, ashe.
What will we do next with this addimú at the foot of Yemayá?
- This offering will be at the foot of Yemayá for 7 days.
- On the seventh day we will take it to the sea or to a mountain, together with the 7 cents of right.
Regardless of the problem that causes you anguish, do not forget to ask the blue mother for a lot of health and evolution, with these two elements we will be able to have the strength to overcome anything, do not ask evil for anyone either, just talk to her, that her deity is righteous Have faith.