These offerings to Shango are to ask for prosperity, abundance, fortune, and that money flow positively in our lives.
It is requested with devotion and always giving thanks for the blessings received. Never ask for "work", instead of that word use employment, economic resources, so that the Orishas open the paths of fortune for you.
Shango, God of joy, the drum and the fire, in your name we come to ask you to help us achieve the prosperity and abundance that is lacking in our lives. May this offering be to your liking, we give it to you with love and faith, so that you help your faithful devotees and give us what we ask from our hearts..
Ingredients you need:
- Red Apple
- White plate
- One or more fresh red roses
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 6 bay leaves
- Corojo butter
- 1 red candle
- 6 coins of the same denomination
- 6 cents
This work can also be dedicated to Santa Barbara blessed
How to prepare the Offering to Shango?
This is a beautiful offering, the apple is used as one of the favorite fruits of Shango and some beautiful red roses.
When we choose the elements that we are going to use, let us do it with love, they must be fresh products and that they are mistreated.
- You must first wash the apple, always remember that when fruits are offered to the Orishas, they must be washed before using them.
- It will cut the crown of the apple and must empty it inside, that is, it must be like a container with a lid.
- He will remove the rose or roses on top of the plate, making it a mattress of petals and on top he will place the red apple open and ready to pour the other ingredients inside.
- Put inside: brown sugar, sunflower oil, bay leaves and corojo butter.
- In the center of the apple with the elements inside it will put the candle and let it burn out, when it goes out, it will cover the apple with its other part.
- Around the block place the 6 coins of value, for example, 50 cents or they can also be bills.
- You will leave this work for 6 days.
- On the seventh day he must deposit the offering dedicated to Shango in a palm or leafy tree.
- When you bring the offering, use 6 cents to cleanse your body, starting at the head and ending at the feet, and don't forget to always cross yourself with the money.
On the seventh day you can withdraw the coins of value from the work, these are used in offerings to Shango where we want to attract money, prosperity and economic balance in our life.
Always remember to ask for permission in case you have Shango crowned, you must inform your father of the work that he will carry out on your behalf.
Whenever you perform a ritual, you should do it in a moment of calm, when you have time to be present in the spiritual work, remain meditating and taking care of the lit candle.