Respect alcoholic beverages because by overdrinking you will embarrass yourself and reveal secrets that will remain better in your care than in public court.
Protect your belongings well, because in this odun the person can suffer a robbery at work or ilé (home).
You will have a promising future if you know how to take advantage of the opportunities
When you feel like you can't take it anymore and that your life is sinking into the mud, lean on Holy Obatalá that would provide him with intelligence and wisdom to resolve the current situation.
Use a parrot feather so that lies, gossip and envy do not stain you, obscuring your astrality.
You will have a very promising future in your life if you know how to take advantage of the opportunities that come your way.
Diseases reach humanity through the waters
Ifá recommends learn to meditate before making decisions, so that there are no regrets when things do not happen as you expected.
In this sign, through the waters, diseases reach humanity, therefore:
- You must consume water in good condition, boiled, filtered and preferably chlorinated.
- Gastrointestinal diseases predominate in this odun due to the situation described above.
The person has the unconditional support of Eggun who never abandons him
Ogunda Ika marks that the luck of the person never leaves him and the human being reaches as far as he proposes.
The person has the unconditional support of Eggun who never leaves him by the wayside and instead guides him on the right path.
Obedience and patience will be the key for the spirits to favor your steps.
Strive to grow as a person and learn from your failures
- The rush will not bring anything good to the life of Ogunda Ika.
- Stay away from disrespect and illegalities so that the osogbos do not persecute you.
- Fight to grow as a person and learn from your failures, taking the positive from them so that they do not affect you again in the future.
Divine justice takes time, but it arrives
The religious must be very careful and rely on their Orishas when they want to undertake a trip, because they could die in other lands.
Divine justice takes time, but it arrives, in this odun the person cannot take justice into his own hands because he will lose his freedom, sooner or later whoever harms him on purpose will receive Olofin's punishment.