San Antonio I turn you upside down and until you find me a boyfriend no one straightens you up.
With this popular prayer among the single women he is invoked Saint Anthony of Padua the patron saint of :
- Those who are looking for a partner,
- lost items and
- people suffering from gastrointestinal ailments.
How do you petition San Antonio?
Love is the greatest force that makes the world move, without the existence of this pure feeling nothing would make sense.
That is why anyone who wants to find true love entrusts himself to Saint Anthony.
To ask this singular saint, it is necessary to have a representation of it, either in the format of a statuette or a statuette.
- The representation of Saint Anthony is taken and placed upside down on an altar or place where it stands tall,
- It should be a place where the saint does not fall or suffer danger and where he is away from the curious sight of the people who visit your home.
- Then you can ask the saint what you want using your own words or you can use the prayer that we show you below.
When should I thank San Antonio for the favor granted?
This saint is thanked for his help after the person has found a partner, placing him:
- A white candle and
- a bouquet of black princes.
It is then at this very moment that his image straightens again.
Prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua to make a request
¡O admirable and enlightened protector of mine, Saint Anthony of Padua!
I have always had great confidence that you will help me in all my needs, praying for me to the Lord, whom you served, to the Blessed Virgin, whom you loved and to the divine Child Jesus who did so many favors for you.
Pray for me, so that through your powerful intercession they will grant me what I ask (make request).
Oh Glorious Saint Anthony! For lost things are found through your mediation and you work so many wonders with your devotees; I beg you and beg you, Divine Majesty, to regain the grace that I have lost due to my sins, and the favor that I now desire and ask, being for the Glory of God and the good of my soul. Amen.