What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer.
Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - ashepamicuba.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third Party Cookies: The website of ashepamicuba.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other services of Internet.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
Including the possible transmission of said information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
The User expressly accepts, for the use of this Site, the treatment of the information collected in the manner and with the aforementioned purposes.
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
The different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the receipt of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer.
Likewise, the user can check in his browser which cookies he has installed and what is the expiration period of the same, being able to eliminate them.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information about the administration of cookies at: Google Chrome
- For more information about the administration of cookies at: Internet Explorer
- For more information about the administration of cookies at: Mozilla Firefox
- For more information about the administration of cookies at: Safari