These robbery baths with okra they are to ward off very strong negativities, they are very powerful against the evil eye, curses and envy.
Okra is one of the favorite foods of the King Shango, the Orisha owner of rays, fire, drum, dance and justice. It is a deity that symbolizes masculinity, strength and intelligence.
The fruit of the okra releases a viscous liquid, a slime that is what works by eliminating from your body all those negative vibes that do not let you move forward.
Powerful bath with Okra So that all bad things slip away!
It is a very effective bath, but as it is in the name of Shango, 4 to 6 baths are recommended to eliminate well any negative energy that you carry on your back.
You will notice a big change when you finish taking those baths and your life will begin to flourish, your mood will change and the doors will open little by little.
Although this bath uses a powerful food such as okra and it is with the blessing of Shango, the fundamental ingredients that should not be lacking are faith, love and will, and the effectiveness of this ritual depends on this.
As long as you bañas visualize what you want to come, and what you don't want to go at once.
Ingredients that you will need in each bath:
- 12 okra
- 1 Container such as a bucket or large basin
- Common water
- 2 red or white candles
- 1 Strainer
How to prepare the water for this purifying bath in the name of Shango?
If you have not received the orisha, you can also do these baths, always talking with him with great faith and asking for his permission.
- First, make sure you buy healthy and fresh okra. The fruits that we use in the rituals must always be beautiful since it is for our Orishas.
- Wash them and cut them in half, now cut them into pieces with the help of a knife.
- Then you take the bucket, fill it with water and pour the okra inside.
- You light the candles at the foot of Shango and ask for his blessing, you give him knowledge of what you want to achieve with his favor and permission, be concise with your request and consistent.
- With both hands you scrub the fruits until the water is very viscous and acquires a soft green color.
- While you do this you are asking with force and a lot of faith to Shango, throughout the ritual you must talk with the orisha. Pick a moment of peace where you can focus and visualize your request.
- Then you let the water rest for about 25 minutes. Then, strain everything with the help of the strainer and squeeze out all the remaining okra with your hands. What is left you can throw away.
To that water ready for the bath you only owe añadir cascarilla. I recommend that you give this bath in the mañabaths for 4 or 6 days in a row, that is, they will be 4 to 6 baths.
May Shango grant you health and well-being, so that you can achieve what with faith and heart you want to achieve. Blessings.