The Seven Powers They are united by a very strong bond that provides great energy, protection, boom, love, luck, health, and a lot of tranquility, especially strength to overcome obstacles.
With the blessing and permission of the 7 African powers we will do this ritual to overcome difficulties and thus find the way to prosperity.
The 7 Orishas: How do they protect us?
- Obbatalá the father of all, gives the harmony we need and balance,
- Elegguá the little giant, makes it easier for us to open the paths of our life,
- Shango the king of thunder, gives us dominion over adversaries,
- Oshún, the beauty of river waters, gold and marriage, provides us with wealth,
- Oggún, the owner of iron, offers us his strength and employment,
- Orunmila the fortune teller of the present, the past and the future, gives us wisdom, and
- Yemayá, mistress of seas, offers maternal love, which she usually gives to all her children.
Work with 7 cigars:
This work is very simple and effective especially if it is done with faith, will and love, because if you do not believe in what you are doing and who you are doing it for, you will not achieve positive results.
This ritual is essentially focused on a fundamental element and it is tobacco, since centuries it has been used by many cultures and ours is not far behind, as a purifier for flowering work, it drives away evil with its smoke and strengthens.
- 1 white candle
- 7 cigars
- 7 color ribbons: white, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, red
- Brandy or rum
How to prepare the ritual?
You will do this work in front of your spiritual vault, in case you do not have one, you will put a glass of water dedicated to the 7 powers, it would be ideal if you can añatell her a red rose as an offering, but if they are 7 roses much better.
If you want to know what a vault is, I recommend reading this article: What is a spiritual vault? Click here
- First you will light your candle so that that light contributes energy and positive light to our spiritual work. You ask the blessing of the 7 African powers and their permission to do this work.
- Then you take the 7 cigars and put them in a bundle, that is, together and you are going to tie the bundle tape by tape. Every time you add a tape you will ask, for example:
Obatalá strengthens my health
Shango give me will
Oshún give me unfoldment
Yemayá offer me love
Orula guide me
Oggún give me a job
Elegguá opens before me, a clean path
This is just an example, it will ask you as you wish.
- Once this mooring is finished, he will take brandy and blow on those cigars.
- With his left hand, that of the heart, he will raise his hand and pray:
Prayer of the 7 African Powers:
Oh, Seven Powers who are around the Holy One among the holy ones!
I humbly kneel before your miraculous painting, to implore your intercession before God.
Loving Father who protects all creation, animate and inanimate, and I ask you, in the name of the most sacred and sweet name of Jesus, that you grant my request and return to me peace of spirit and material prosperity, moving away from my house and taking away from my step the pitfalls that are the cause of my ills, without ever being able to torment me again.
My heart tells me that my request is fair, and if you agree to it, añaYou will say more glory to the blessed name for ever and ever of our Lord God, from whom we have received the promise to ask and it will be given to you.
So be it in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!
Listen to me, Chango!
Listen to me, Ochún!
Attend to me, Yemayá!
Look at me with good eyes, Obatala!
Don't abandon me, Ogun!
Be auspicious, Orula!
Intercede for me, Eleguá!
Grant me what I ask of you through the intercession of the Seven African Powers! Oh, Holy Christ of Olofi. For ever and ever be blessed. Amen.
Make your request. Cross yourself.
- You will have those cigars at the foot of your spiritual vault for as long as you want.
Something important: if you wish, after 7 days you can smoke a tobacco every Monday for 7 Mondays in a row and always smoke with it throughout your house, especially behind the front door and then deposit it in a white bag, and so on every Monday.
When he has smoked the 7 cigars and they are together in that white bag, he will take the ribbons and the tobaccos, go to the mountain and leave them there with the right of 7 cents.
Remember that this ritual should be done with great faith on behalf of the 7 African Powers, powerful orishas of the Yoruba pantheon that protect us and protect us with their energies and blessings.