Love is a feeling as beautiful as life itselfThrough it we get closer to people to share it and let it flow, giving us light, balance and positive energy.
But in life many times these people, whether they are friends, family or some love end up distancing themselves and detaching from us due to many situations that happen daily.
When we want this person to think of us and to regain love and that beautiful bond that they maintained, rituals can be performed, especially when pride and ego mediate.
This ritual at the foot of the great Yoruba father Obbatalá is the one indicated if this is what you want, of course, always from love and goodness, never from caprice and evil.
Ingredients to perform the Obatala Ritual:
Remember that Obbatalá is the Orisha who owns our heads, thoughts and dreams, so who better than him to put the thoughts of that person in you with his help.
It is Obbatalá in the yoruba pantheon the deity of purity, tranquility and peace, is asked with great faith and it is advisable to be clean and dressed in white when invoking it.
- 1 dried coconut
- Calm balm
- Almond oil
- White paper
- Graphite pencil
- White plate
- 2 candles
- 8 cents
- Cascarilla (Below we explain how to make this product at home)
How to make this offering step by step?
- First you paint the coconut completely with the cascarilla.
- Then you smear calm balm and coconut almond oil.
- On a white paper you put the name of the person you want to attract with graphite pencil.
- Make a cross of cascarilla at the bottom of the plate and put the paper with the person's name on top of that cross.
- On top of the paper you put the coconut.
- You light the 2 candles at the foot of Obbatalá, ask for his blessing and give him knowledge of what you need.
Short prayer dedicated to Father Obatalá in this ritual:
Talk to Baba who will listen to you, but do it from your heart and with great faith.
Baba Obbatalá you who are the owner of heads and thoughts
That you rule the Universe with your whiteness and your peace
I ask that my request be heard
I need that (say person's name)
Think of me, dream of me, let your thought put it on me
I will always be grateful to you for the great blessings you give me and for your protection
Thank you Baba Obbatalá
Every day you must light these candles for 8 days and then you must take this offering to the top of a hill with 8 cents.
Remember that everything must be with faith, the orisha of whiteness is asked with great respect, neatness and above all with humility, it is like a father who protects us with his blessings, have faith.