Saint Lazarus Blessed It is very miraculous and when something is asked of him with love and faith he grants it to you. His power in the Santeria or Rule of Osha, joins the cult of Orisha Babalu Aye.
If you do this spiritual work in his name, you can ask him what you want by telling old Lazarus your sorrows, there are no impossible things for him.
He is known for his great health miracles, but a lot of development, abundance and overcoming difficulties are also required of him.
Entonces What Can we put Saint Lazarus on to make him feel venerated and intercede for us?
San Lázaro in Santeria is given many types of offerings, today we share a very powerful one.
This ritual is quite simple and above all effective, it is a Work at the foot of San Lázaro to make a specific request, for this I recommend using an image of San Lázaro when doing this work.
- 17 bread wheels
- Kraft paper and graphite pencil
- Large gourd or large clay container
- Grains of different varieties such as lentils, peas, chickpeas and types of beans such as carita, red, pinto, white beans, etc.
- 1 cup
- Dry wine or white kitchen wine
- Small red onion
- 1 candle or oil lamp
- Holy Water
How do we prepare these Offerings for Saint Lazarus?
- First the bread wheels must be burned on both sides, you can do it in a pan.
- On the paper you must write your request with graphite pencil 17 times.
- Place the paper in the bottom of the gourd or container with the request facing up.
- On top of that request you must add all the grains you have, that is, a little of each one.
- On the kernels place the 17 burnt (not toasted) bread wheels.
Second part of the offering:
- Take the glass and put the red onion in it and fill with dry wine.
- Light your candle or oil lamp and ask Saint Lazarus for his blessing. Pray to old Lazarus and make your request to him.
- For 17 days you must pray to Saint Lazarus and light his candle or lamp every day for a while.
- Always keep in mind that the glass cannot lack wine, when it is consumed it must be refilled.
What do we do with this ritual at 17 days?
At the end of the 17 days, the gourd or container is taken to the mountain and remains there, like the onion.
- The wine that remains in the glass can be used to take a spiritual bath, you just have to add a little holy water and it will be a purifying ritual for your body.
- You can also add that wine in ordinary water with a splash of holy water and clean the house or the front door, a renewal cleaning for your spaces.
The most important thing is that you put a lot of faith and love in it, and trust in the great power, miracles and mercy of old Lazarus.