Elegua, the divine child who opens and closes the roads, the mischievous, the playful, decider of our happiness and misfortune, who takes care of us day and night. This spiritual work is dedicated to the little giant, so that he opens the paths for us and gives us new opportunities and a lot of health.
A thousand times you feel that your world is ending, that your paths are closed and no matter how hard you try and try, all your projects are frustrated.
This work will not only open the doors for you, it will also help you for Elegguá to eliminate those energy closures that hinder your fluids in abundance and prosperity.
If you feel that everything closes in your path, you feel the bad vibes on your skin and nothing motivates you, it means that your energy is blocked and you must work spiritually on it.
I work with Eleguá to open the roads
This work is dedicated to the Warrior Elegguá, powerful Orisha of the Yoruba religion, you will do it with great faith, will and love, remember that without faith there is nothing, and with it the impossible becomes a reality.
Ingredients you need:
- 1 coconut
- 1 white plate
- Corojo butter
- Honey bee
- 4 guinea peppers
- 1 candle
- 3 cents
How to prepare the work dedicated to Eleguá?
- First of all, you must wash the coconut with ordinary water and split it, the coconut is sacred so it should not be thrown on the ground to break it.
- You split the coconut, and you take out four pieces.
- They can be the way you want (round, square, rectangular) but they are the same, very beautiful.
- You wash the parts and put them on top of the plate, with the white dough facing up.
- To each piece of coconut you will spread with your hands corojo butter, honey, and on top of each one you will put a guinea pepper, which raises the energy of the spiritual works and increases the result of the rituals and works.
- You light the candle to Elegguá, you ask for his blessing, you give him knowledge of what you are doing and the reason why you are doing it.
- You will have that work on for 7 days, each day you will light the candle for a while, on the last day you will let it burn out completely.
- On the seventh day the work will go to the mountain with its 3 cents of right. Remember to cleanse yourself with the pennies, beginning the cleanse from the head and ending at the feet.
- The work will go to the foot of Eleguá and if it does not have it, it will be behind the door.
The religious works with Eleguá must be done with great faith, we must be positive and feeling how the blessing of the little giant comes to our lives.
Remember that evil is not asked of the little orisha for anyone, because as he is kind he is just and evil can turn against you. Ashé and may this work help you to achieve the development, prosperity and health that you want in your life.