Oyá in the Yoruba Pantheon She is a warrior Osha, owner of the sparks, the air we breathe, the winds and eddies.
This addimú (offering) is to offer it to Yanzá on his day or when our heart dictates.
- Your celebration in Santeria joins two saints, in syncretism with the Virgin of Candelaria on February 2 and with Saint Teresa of Jesus on October 15.
This work is to attract the sweetness, abundance, and prosperity that you need, and that you feel that it is stagnant because of something that does not reach you.
There are times in life that our path is a bit closed, sometimes they are important lessons that we must learn, therefore we must always act with gratitude, in this life what does not kill us makes us stronger and wiser.
Let's not forget that neither Yansa nor the Orishas will send us to wars that they are not sure we cannot win, if they trust us and our power, why don't we do it too?
Yanzá saves all those who show him respect and devotion, have a lot of faith in him.
It is a simple addimú without any difficulty, and even if you have not received Oyá you can do it.
- 3 eggs
- 6 large tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 white plate
- Chocolate shavings or bits
- 2 or 9 candles
How is this Adimú or offering made for Oyá?
- Of the eggs you should only use the whites.
- You must beat the whites of the eggs and when it is thick you can add the sugar little by little.
- When the meringue is ready, you must pour it on a plate and make a tower of meringue.
- Once the tower is done, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and your offering is ready.
- you introduce her to Oyá, you ask for his blessing and the 2 or 9 candles are placed around him.
Let's finish the work in 9 days:
- You must leave the offering at the foot of Oyá for 9 days, if you can ask where you want that work to go, in case you have received it.
- Otherwise you put it under a leafy tree, so that the orisha receives it from there.
Remember that although this is an Adimú for Oyá very simple, it has power especially if you put large doses of faith and love.
May the blessing of Yanzá always protect and favor you, many blessings to you.